How to make a Nigerian Bama Mayonnaise.
I was motivated to write this post when I bought a fake Bama from a Popular Supermarket in Portharcourt last week.
The unfortunate incident led me to seek diy methods of making a nice Bama Mayonnaise, that i will be comfortable eating without fear of eating fake or expired Mayonnaise.
Bama Mayonnaise is an essential ingredient in so many foods around the world.
For example, we need Bama Mayonnaise to make the following meals;
Cheeseburgers, bread bun, Russian salad, potato salad, salad cream, pizza dough, sandwich, barbecue beef, French fries, egg salad, salad starters, appetizers, Italian salad etc.
you can also use this post to make an eggless mayonnaise if you prefer one.
Below are ingredients to make a tasty diy Nigerian Mayonnaise.
1 1 lemon
2 7 tablespoons of sugar
3 1 tablespoon of salt
4 3 eggs
5 60ml vegetable oil.
Procedure to make a Nigerian Bama Mayonnaise
- Break 3 raw eggs in a blender or mixer, remove the yoke if you want. I generally prefer to remove the yoke.
- Cut your lemon juice and make sure to remove seeds and other particles and then add to the eggs.
- Add your measured sugar and salt.
- Blend or whisk all ingredients together.
- Add your vegetable oil little by little while blending or mixing till mixture becomes pasty, creamy and thick.
- Put in an airtight jar and refrigerate to preserve.
Your Nigerian Bama Mayonnaise is all set and ready to be eaten.
If you follow the above ingredients and procedures, you should have a tasty Bama Mayonnaise made within minutes.
We love nothing more than feedback….Send us some!
I intend to give free gist on D.I.Y foods every Friday evenings. Fill in your email address below if you will love to get the free food updates.